Monday, May 4, 2015

Oh Monday...

How have I not posted since February? I miss the blogging world and all you fabulous ladies!

I feel like I have so much to share but every time I get to a post I have to run and do something. Where is the time going? It is almost summertime in Chicago!!

Lets see...what has been going on in my life lately??

I recently went to Costa Rica with my boo! What an amazing trip! I will post about it and share some of our tips for a great trip there.


School...school may actually be killing me. Is that possible? I took 5 tests last week. 5! Just kill me now. BUT finals are over and I get a small break before summer classes start.


It is almost the end of the school year at work so you know...crazy.


I've started planning my 30th birthday...which also means I need to get my ass to the gym!

 

So yes...lots going on but for now I will be stalking your blogs! Enjoy your Monday everyone!

No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger