Friday, May 8, 2015

On Fridays & Mothers

I am so happy it is Friday!!! 

Have I ever told you all how awesome my mom is? I'm sure I have but in any case I will share again!


This is Mrs. M 

She is amazing! Ok I know I keep saying that but my mom is my inspiration to succeed, to be a better person, to be kind and forgiving and to love. 

She has been through so much but always, ALWAYS gets up and comes out on top because she is just that kind of person. 

She runs marathons

She dresses up in onesies to celebrate holidays


She paintballs like a rockstar (believe me you want her on your team) 


She does crazy shit like this...(9 times that day) 


She owns her own company

She supports the shit out of an awesome (if I do say so myself) family 


so basically...I'm super lucky and my mom rocks and I love her. 


Happy Mothers day to all you moms out there! 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

This was so sweet! Your Mom is BEAUTIFUL!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger