Wednesday, May 27, 2015

On Humpday Confessions....

I have missed Humpday Confessions! I've got some things that need to be said today too!



I confess....

- That I really don't care that my hair smells like wood smoke from Monday
Could be me...don't care
 
- That I have overbooked, overplanned, overextended myself far too much 


- That it sucks that everyone thinks 30 means you can no longer do whatever the eff you feel like. Sorry but that is not the case. It's my life so...yea doing what I please.


- That I really don't care about having a nice car, fancy apartment, new clothes. I'd rather spend $100 on a great night out then buy myself a new bag or save all that extra money I would have spent in a nicer apartment or cooler car and travel.... AND that really rubs a lot of people the wrong way. 



 - That I need to get my ass in the gym today and really really really don't want to!!! 

I  love this one

 Link up ladies!! Let's hear those confessions!



 

1 comment

Gabriela Šmit said...

Love love love your blog as well!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger