Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wanderlust Wednesday Link up

I am always excited for any opportunity to talk about travel...where I have been or where I am dying to go so this is an exciting link up to me!

I have a few trips I would love to tell you all about but since I'm not on my home computer I will have to share a place I'd love to visit instead.....

Iceland

I know I know...not what you were expecting! But for years now I've seen photos of people on trips there and seen all these great deals and I am dying to make it happen! 

Silfra Fissure

The Silfra fissure is a crack between the North American and Eurasian continental plates.

 
I don't usually do scuba or anything water related but I would man up for this amazing experience!

 

Skaftafall Ice Caves




Kirkjufell Island





 Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa



I think it would be an amazing trip! I have to make it happen! Link up with the ladies, I'd love to read about your travels!
 




Wanderlust Wednesdays

4 comments

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Iceland is definitely high up there on my list as well! Absolutely gorgeous! My cousin (lucky duck!) went last year while studying abroad, and his pictures were incredible :-D

Emily said...

The photos are beautiful. I wonder how cold it would be to go scuba diving tho? lol

Kerri Taylor said...

amazing photos - i think i'll have to add that to my list! thanks for linking up girl xo

cheshirekatblog.com

lil desiqua said...

Another blogger I follow just went to Iceland- it sounds like an amazing trip! I'd never really considered it before, but these pics are simply amazing! Hope you get there!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger