Thursday, June 4, 2015

Its My Birthday!




Sorry I have been so MIA this week but soooo glad the official school is finally over!! Yesterday was our last day and now we are doing our cleanup & prep for summer school around here. On top of that we moved last weekend so I have been unpacking all week & working at the bakery.

It's my 30th Birthday! Ahhhhh! I can't even believe I am 30. To be real it feels nothing different than 29. The last couple years have taught me some real hard lessons but I am happy to be here and excited for whatever journey lies ahead of me. I may not be as wild as I was when I was 22 but I still  have that fire!

My friend K is coming into town from NY today to spend the weekend celebrating with me!

Me & K on a raft in Vietnam

Let me tell you guys a little secret...My closest friends & family are some of the most amazing and best people I know. I am so thankful and happy to be celebrating another year with them all! 


For all things that come my way from now till Sunday...here is my response: 
 
 





4 comments

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

lil desiqua said...

Happy birthday! I felt the exact same way when I turned 30 (I'm 31). As long as you're young at heart, that's what matters. I mean it's like the late, great Aaliyah said- age ain't nothin but a number! Wishing you a great birthday- enjoy!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Happy Birthday!! It only gets better from here!!

The Siberian American said...

Happy Birthday, Monica!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger