Friday, June 12, 2015

On Fridays!!

Soo I am feeling much better than I was yesterday, which is a  big plus! It's Friday!!

I'm hoping the weather cooperates this weekend as I'm running the Warrior Dash on Sunday with my coworker & sister and I need it not to be so horribly mushy and rainy! The only obstacle that has me stressing??



This one kicked my ass last time! It was so muddy that I just kept slipping trying to put my feet up and once I got to the top and got over I slipped and hit my arm ridiculously hard...so that being said. I'm scared of it now.
 

Also...in preparation for this event...Ribfest! 


 

 and of course...coming up on hopefully the 2nd to last game for the Stanley Cup!


Its going to be a good weekend! 
 

No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger