Monday, June 1, 2015

On Mondays...

Oh boy...what an exhausting weekend! I wish I was able to say it was so exciting and I took lots of photos but that was not the case! I started working at the bakery again last week for the summer and I  also moved into a new apartment on Saturday...in the rain...all day.

oooh and did I mention its my birthday week?? Because it is. 

I have to do a little shout out to my friend Colleen for the awesome job she did for my nephews 6th birthday cake!
How awesome is that??? 

He had a birthday party at Brunswick Zone and it was super cute! My cousin and I tried our hand at making him pokemon themed cupcakes so he was a happy kid! 





And since I didn't take any photos all weekend...a pic of my mom, cousin and me! 


and of course I want to wish my very very awesome dad a Happy Happy Birthday! I am a lucky girl to share my birthday week with him :) 

 

 
 

No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger