Wednesday, September 30, 2015

On Humpday Confessions

I'm not really sure if there is anywhere to link up to anymore but I did see that Becca @ Becca Door does Humpday Confessions! So go check her out!


- I have been a lazy blogger. I'm too lazy to take photos of what I do when I do it so I feel like I have nothing to blog about. This could be residual lazy from the trip. 

- I've fallen off the wagon hard people! I gave up coffee & all caffeine 9 years ago...a month ago I fell off...HARD. I mean drinking Starbucks like its a lifeline and caffeinated tea like my life depended on it. Because it does...or else I get headaches now :( 






- I also have not even looked at the gym in 3 weeks. I mean I won't even look at my gym clothes or drive by the gym....the avoidance is strong. Don't even ask me what i've been eating. 




- I have major blogger envy sometimes. I know I shouldn't but I do. 



- I am really really crossing my fingers that I get some good news about something going on in my life. If you have any positive juju please do send it my way. 


I think that is all for now! What do you have to confess today??

3 comments

lil desiqua said...

Alanna and Co picked up the humpday confessions! That's where I started linking up on Wednesdays. I always have a hard time getting back into routine after trips/vacations too! Sending you lots of positive thoughts!

Stephanie said...

Haha I can't even imagine cutting out coffee. I couldn't do it. I have had a cup of coffee EVERY SINGLE DAY for... 15+ years. Yup. That's a metric shit ton of coffee. The headaches I'd get... yikes. Welcome back to the caffeinated side.

Becca Dorr said...

Yes! I was going to let you know Alanna and Co is doing it now but she beat me to it haha!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger