Anyway...it was a 5 day cruise to Cozumel & back. We spent most of the time at sea minus the 8 hours on land in Cozumel. It was a great time. I would definitely do it again.
Some random thoughts....
- Formal night is awesome. I loved all the backdrop options to take photos. I felt like Prom all over again!
When I take selfies I like to make faces.
- Food. Food. Food. & Alcohol. I will be 100% honest and tell you that I didn't think the food was that great. My Florida family are all seasoned cruisers and told me that the Carnival ship we were on really just doesn't have the best food so I didn't get the best first cruise experience. We got the drink package because I didn't have to pay for it. I can drink but I knew I'd be with family and not partying it up so I highly doubted I would have at least 15 drinks a day...and I was right. But I would definitely recommend it if you are planning to booze it up.
- Apparently I really love Ziplining because anytime the opportunity presents itself I am all about doing it! I definitely recommend taking advantage of activities when you are off the boat. We skipped the beach for ATV's/ziplining, eating local and shopping.
- There is plenty to do on the ship. SO many activities...bingo, shows, auction, casino, comedy shows, the club, food, shopping, laying out, table tennis, salt water pool, and mini golf. I did a lot but still managed to get a good mix of laying out too. I did a lot on my own since my family was broken up with the younger and then the older w/kids and then me...unmarried and no children. Haha the story of my life.
- I loved coming back to my room to find the towels in the shape of animals...I'm easy like that.
- My teenage siblings are hilarious...and fiesty...just like me :)
|She took all the pics!|
It was a definitely a good time and I would go again...maybe on another cruise line and to somewhere other than Mexico though...