Tuesday, September 15, 2015

On Life Lately...

It is Tuesday people!! I am only excited about this because I leave for California tomorrow for Symbiosis Gathering!!

Since most of you  have no clue what that is here is a little something:


 So excited...and nervous! I haven't camped since I was about 8 and that was at Yogi Bear park! 

So my life lately has been getting ready for this trip, making parts of outfits, sewing sticking myself with needles and packing! 


- I never blogged about the Cruise I went on...but I finally got it together and scheduled it for later this week! 

- I also have a post coming up about my take on friendships & relationships so if you are not easily pissed off read it and tell me how you feel! 

- When I get back from this trip I am getting my ass on the workout train...I am not sure what happened but I swear I've gained like a million pounds!! How did this happen? (don't look at my last post, you will see how it happened) 
 
this is basically my life in a cartoon....

- My boo & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary by not celebrating it...we went out to dinner two days later because we actually forgot the day of. It was very us and that works.


 - Chicago weather is playing games and I am not having it. Stick to 80+ and keep it there or else! 


and last but not least....
If I have to read or hear one more thing about Trump, Kylie Jenner, or Kanye...I can't even explain the amount of nasty words that will come out of my mouth....





3 comments

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

bahahahahaha I tell Mark all the time what would he do if I wasn't there to bother him? We keep it interesting right?

Kenya said...

Excited to hear about your cruise trip!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I wish the Jenner/Kardashian/West clan would ALL go away. Except Caitlyn. That bitch can stay. She's cool. lol

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger