Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Humpday Confessions!

I can't even understand how it got to be Wednesday I meant to post earlier!

Alanna & Company 

I confess that....

- I am so ready for the weekend this week and I work Saturday so really I am just ready for Saturday at 4 pm.

- I hate Parent Teacher Conferences. Hate them.

- I have to make a giant decision today and I have no idea which way to go.

- I've got two pumpkins on my back porch that have not been carved. Time is just passing by!

- I think I may have a Halloween costume but still not sure where to go. All my friends are being all vague and weird about it which means that I probably won't be seeing any of them on Halloween.

- Because of that shit ^^^ I am tempted to call it a day and say eff Halloween this year. Which everyone knows is not at all like me.

-   I want to change my hair up but I am nervous that I will do it and cry. I always cry after I do it.

- This confession has been a big whinefest and I am ok with that.


What are you confessing this week??


4 comments

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I feel like most of my humpday confessions are all whinefests/first world problems. Oh well! I gave up on Halloween last year and just kinda sat at home and watched movies. It was okay. This year I totally convinced my boyfriend to host a party at his house. Yay! Thanks for linking up.

Rebecca Jo said...

Good luck on the decision... I LOATHE having to make big decisions - I overthink things way too much.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Not wanting to deal with a costume is why I pretty much NEVER go anywhere on Halloween anymore, lol

Mistle Petrey said...

I am ready for the weekend too! When it was Monday and I got to work I was like is it Friday yet? Good luck with the big decision you have to make! I have yet to decorate my house for halloween/fall. I have been slacking extremely and a part of me doesn't really care. Major fail for me. I doubt I will be dressing up for Halloween this year. The older I get the less I want to deal with all the craziness of going out. I just changed my hair from all blonde to pretty much all violet red with some blonde. I was so nervous and for awhile I was like why did I do this? Now I love it!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger