Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Humpday Confessions

It's that time again! 


I confess......

- that I am exhausted. I have no real clue why I am so tired but I am beyond exhausted

- to having made that big decision I was so worried/nervous/excited about and then having it backfire on me big time. 



- SO I also confess I am not making any more big decisions without triple checking all available information 

- I have only worked out 4 times in the last 2 weeks. #dontjudgeme 


- I got a haircut and although only like 3 people have seen it and it isn't a HUGE difference I freaking love it 

- I have a lot of studying to start doing and have avoided it like the plague 



- I miss my friends C up in Canada and R in Thailand something fierce. I wish they could be here! 

- Im already excited for Thanksgiving and its more than a month away. #dontcaresoexcited


What are you confessing today? 



5 comments

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I love Thanksgiving. I can't wait for it. I've been trying to study 1 hour per night but life is so busy! It's tough, unless I want to stay up until midnight every night.

Stephanie said...

I've worked out 4 times in the last 2 months, if that makes you feel better!

Nadine Lynn said...

That nap ecard is pure perfection!!! YES!!! I need a haircut so bad. I am sure it is going to feel good. And I a beyond excited about Thanksgiving as well!!!! My mom, sister and I are counting down for Thanksgiving AND Black Friday. Give me all the deals!

lil desiqua said...

I was so annoyed yesterday when I went into a store and saw CHRISTMAS stuff out already. I mean, I guess there aren't many decorations for Thanksgiving, but we haven't even gotten to Halloween yet! Thanksgiving is my favorite!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I've worked out ZERO times... does that make you feel better??? lol

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger