Friday, October 2, 2015

On Friday Fives

It is Friday!! Yay...

I don't even have big plans for today and I am still stoked for the weekend! So let us begin with these 5 things on this Friday....

{1} Bitmoji 
Have you heard of it? Get it. It takes emoji to whole new level. You make the avatar thingy look like you and they have all these funny sayings you can choose from. You can thank me later.




 {2} Draft Kings...
My boyfriend is obsessed with all things sports related. Especially the Bears who continue to disappoint him over and over and over again. The only way to keep my eyes from glazing over and drool to start running down my chin was for him to tell me I could win money. Now I pay attention and ask him all kinds of questions and even though I keep losing I will keep trying!!   I always do the $3 or free contests but still..it helps me get involved.


{3} Planning ahead...
This has been my get your shit planned week. I set up a date to go apple picking, text people about Friendsgiving, discussed Halloween costume ideas and locations, starting planning out different outdoor activities I can actually do before it becomes Antarctica around here,  planned out when we will do our xmas dinner at the Walnut Room w/the family, and started making my Xmas list.   I know it seems super early but I'd rather do it now and not worry. All I have to do now is enjoy! 





{4}  Cold weather...
I finally had to face that fall has in fact arrived in Chicago since it has been in the 50's all week with a weekend forecast of more 50's. Yay me :( 


{5} Pumpkin Carving...
I'm headed to the pumpkin patch with my family this weekend and the boyfriend and I talked about having a pumpkin carving date. So...Pinterest searching for designs has begun!! 

I imagine it will look something like this...

Or this....



We shall see what I come up with! 

4 comments

Stephanie said...

it's supposed to go back to 70 in a couple days, so I don't accept fall yet!

Cherie Jamison said...

You'll have to post pictures of how the pumpkin carving turned out... no matter the result!

Also, never heard the term "Friendsgiving" before, but I like it!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I'm all about planning ahead and getting shit out of the way so that when the time comes you can just ENJOY the things you have planned!

Caroline said...

That last meme is so me. I have zero carving talent. My pumpkin would look demonic, so I'm just going to sit that one out and bake pumpkin treats instead :)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger