Friday, October 9, 2015

On Halloween movies...

It's already the 9th of October and I am far behind on my Halloween/Fall movie  list! Does anyone else do this? I have some specific movies I must watch for Halloween and Xmas...but honestly I usually end up watching them other times of year as well!

{1}  Hocus Pocus

I know this is on everyone's list but honestly...how can it not be?

{2}  The Nightmare Before Christmas

I sometimes like to watch this one mid November to get a little bit of both holidays in.

 {3}  Halloween

The first and occasionally Halloween H20 if I am bored

 {4} Practical Magic

I just love this movie!! It is cute and I love Sandra Bullock!

 {5} Scream

This is not a Halloween movie but its one of my favorites so I always watch it around this time!

 

{6} Gremlins

  
Because look at this face!! I love this movie :)

 {7} Casper 

Who didn't love this movie??

  It feels weird not having 10 for a list but honestly these are the ones I always make sure I watch and there are a few others that I might watch if there is time....
Beetlejuice 

Friday the 13th 

Any Zombie movie


What movies do you watch for Halloween??

6 comments

Stephanie said...

Aw I haven't seen Casper in forever, I need to add that too my list for this year!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Hocus Pocus is my absolute favorite, there are so many quotable lines that I use in everyday life! And I love when all the really scary horror movies come on, I can't stop myself from watching them!

lil desiqua said...

I loved Practical Magic. Also, The Craft. Totally forgot about Gremlins, that's a good one! And Casper! So cute. I actually only saw Friday the 13th and Halloween a few years ago, but they are definitely classics! No Poltergeist or Nightmare on Elm Street?

Cherie Jamison said...

I've actually never seen Hocus Pocus or Gremlins, so I feel like I'm missing out on an important part of culture.

That being said, Casper is really cute and I haven't seen it in probably 10 years. I should get on that. And the original Halloween is a classic for a reason.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I just got finished watching Hocus Pocus! I probably will watch it again before Halloween comes!!!

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

I love Hocus Pocus and i don't know if you remember the one from Disney channel called Halloween Town. lol i love that one too.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger