Thursday, October 22, 2015

On Thirsty Thursdays and other things...

Well guys...the Cubs shit the bed...like really shit the bed in true Chicago Cubs fashion.

- Back to the Future was everywhere yesterday, while it was a bit much I still thought it was kinda cool! Too bad we don't dress like they did in the movie we are so not cool enough.

- I  forced myself to workout outside yesterday instead of going to the gym at 5 pm because all those perfectly fit people at my gym make me want to gouge my eyeballs out.



Anyway the whole point of this post was to share what I like to drink while I do "Fallish" things like go to the boo at the zoo or kick leaves or just walk around freezing my ass while looking cool in my new boots...

This is not my picture because I don't get fancy like that...I dump the stuff in a big ass thermos and get drunk secretly

I like to keep it simple:

2 cups cider 
1/2 cup fireball 
cinnamon sticks 

Warm up the cider on the stove 
Add fireball and let it keep simmering for a couple minutes 
till its hot enough to burn your tongue at first drink but not enough to make you stop drinking it
Add cinnamon sticks to taste 

Easy right? And if you are lightweight like me it will get you tipsy before you know it. 



3 comments

Stephanie said...

Drinking cider-y alcoholic drinks at Lincoln Park Zoo is one of my favorite activities. I'm not big on fireball, so I do it with Pinnacle marshmallow vodka. It's pretty fantastic!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Mmm! I'd love a tall THERMOS of this right now! lol :D

Laura Darling said...

Oh man that sounds delicious!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger