Monday, October 26, 2015

On Weekends....

Sometimes I actually remember to take photos on weekends! Yay me! Knocking some stuff off my to-do list like carving those pumpkins I've had for 3 weeks finally happened.

The Boyfriend and I set up shop and attempted some masterpieces.....

Because I can't just draw anything...I need a template to work with! 

And he still ended up missing an eye


He was concentrating so hard....


and this is what happens when you don't listen to your girlfriend folks...it is backwards. 



Saturday night we headed down to Chinatown for a date night...
I refuse to eat Chinese food anywhere but in Chinatown now because the hole in the wall spots I prefer are the closest I will get to my faves. Unfortunately for me most of the people I take down there don't appreciate the food the way I do and prefer the Americanized Chinese food. 



He ate almost 3 orders of these....

Eggplant became one of my faves while living in China so I always order it when I can. He was not a fan :( 

It was chilly and windy but still a great night!
 Time to face the week and prep for Halloween this weekend! 

1 comment

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Hahahahah! I am the WORST at carving pumpkins so I can definitely relate to the missing eye!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger