Tuesday, November 24, 2015

On a Currently list...

I love these so I thought I would finally do one! 

Currently I’m….
Loving: Filling up my calendar with all the winter activities I want to do

Watching: Scandal (always!) Gilmore Girls (from the beginning) and just started Parks & Rec w/the boyfriend 
Writing: This post, scheduling a few more, random ideas that come for future posts 
Planning: Friendsgiving, days to get all my Holiday DIY stuff done

Buying:  Christmas gifts and ingredients for Thanksgiving 
Reading: Mindy Kaling's "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" on recommendation from Dani at Faster Than Forever
Needing: Anything sweet and full of carbs...actually just want to shovel carbs down  
Eating: almonds...because that is my life right now

Making: I am actually working on sewing my first skirt...hopefully it isn't a failed DIY but either way I will share it when its completed! 
Drinking: Water, water, water and more water. 


4 comments

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

The shows you're watching are the best!!

Nadine Lynn said...

Scandal!!! Love it! I want to go around saying "it's handled" all the time. I love Mindy's book. I want to be her bff! Good luck with the skirt :)

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

What a coincidence... I am needing the exact same things! lol

Katie Elizabeth said...

I really should be buying Christmas gifts... but I can't stop buying stuff for myself, lol! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger