Friday, November 6, 2015

On Friday Faves...

I was thinking about posting about something a little more serious today but it is Friday, so I will save that for next week.

I'm excited for the weekend because I'm exhausted. For some reason I was super sick last night so I didn't get any sleep which, of course, would happen right before the weekend! My friend J is making The Boyfriend and I dinner tonight(she is a chef) I'm all like....


Sooooo I decided it is a good day to share some of my favorite gifs!! 

- For when you see that girl on FB posting way more of her body then you care to see but you had to see it because the effing "news feed" 


- long week? no problem...

- When you get a good nights sleep and wake up before your alarm....


- When you have to deal with ridiculous coworkers


- When you see that cutie...

I really just love this one because he is soo cute! 
and just because....


and my last fave for this week....

When I get to Mariano's and they are out of the freshly made glazed donuts...





3 comments

Kenya said...

That last gif is too hilarious! Enjoy your weekend!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

bahaha love this. the tom hardy one.. yes please :)

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Oh man, a glazed donut sounds like heaven right now!!! lololol THANKS A LOT!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger