Friday, November 13, 2015

On Friday Faves!

It's Friday!! yay!!



{1} 
 I did pretty damn well on this whole low carb deal this week...I only cheated last night...there was some alcohol and a bakery involved. It is the first week though...so yea. 


{2} 
I may have mentioned before I love Eric Church...so no surprise that I love this song and am excited to listen to new album! 


{3}
I signed up for the free webinar about balance and blogging with Helene In Between and The Daily Tay   and unfortunately I didnt get to watch it live, which sucks but I am planning to sit and watch it this weekend. I'd love to grow my blog some more since I've been doing this for about 5 years now! 

{4 - .......}  
The Boyfriend and I finally finished The Office this week. I will tell you there were some tears. I am so sad that the show doesn't just keep going! I love Jim & Pam!!! 
So I will share some of my faves from the show: 










ok ok that is enough....

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 





4 comments

Marie said...

Great job on eating less carbs this week! I know how hard it can be. I love my bread and my champagne. haha. Happy Friday!

lil desiqua said...

Yes! Jim and Pam are one of my favorite TV couples ever! Great job on your low carb week! Happy weekend!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

how come you're doing low carb?

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I was so sad when the Office ended Pam and Jim where the best couple! Congrats on your low carb diet. It gets easier the longer you do it.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger