Monday, November 9, 2015

On fun weekends...

Do you ever wake up monday and.....

I had a pretty good weekend, the right amount of stuffing my face, relaxing and exploring was done. I swear one day I will be so much better about capturing all of this on social media but for now...here is what I have for you! 

Friday- You may recall from Fridays post  I said my friend was making us dinner. Well shit did she make us some damn dinner. I forgot to take a photo because I was too busy stuffing my face. 
Then we proceeded to play Cards against Humanity which is so terrible and great all at the same time. She rents a room out on Airbnb so she had a German guy visiting who hung out with us and just read the cards and while we played and laughed his ass off....which of course means anytime I could, I used the Nazis card. #imterriblelikethat


Saturday was a day of nothingness. Fantastical...magical...nothingness. Not a thing on my to-do list was done and I rediscovered my love for Gilmore Girls...I even got the boyfriend to join in my lazy life and watch the show with me. 


Sunday- I mustered up the energy to get out of the house and go to the National Mexican Museum of Art here in Chicago with my mom & brother.  I really want to share the photos and talk about it so I will actually save it for tomorrow's post then we had lunch and I actually crossed some of my to-do list off. 

So yes...a damn good weekend!! 

I am attempting to get my ass back into some semblance of a workout/healthy eating regime before Turkey day so if my posts all seem a little grumbly and cranky you can blame it on the lack of carbs & sugar in my life. 


How was your weekend? 
Are you ready for Monday? 



4 comments

BLovedBoston said...

Oh my gosh the puppy lazing around - pretty much me every night during the week (at least I hope!!) Happy Monday! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

lol i get so cranky without carbs hahaha.
cards against humanity is the best! the more inappropriate the better. we played with friends recently and they didn't use any of the inappropriate cards, so boring!

lil desiqua said...

I'm never ready for Monday, no matter how relaxing the weekend was!

I think I've already mentioned my love of CAH- I literally bust it out at any and every opportunity because it's so terrible but awesome at the same time. Gilmore Girls, couch time, and a day at the museum sounds like a pretty perfect weekend to me!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

No carb/sugar... you are BRAVE. Godspeed!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger