Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas is in the air: Favorite Movie link up!

Christmas is in the Air


I love ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas, I bookmark the schedule online and try to catch the ones I want to see. Now that I don't have cable its more about convincing my sister to DVR the ones I don't have so I can watch them on her couch. 

I do have to watch these every year








This movie I can watch any time of year but I do love to see during the Holidays...



Does anyone else remember being obsessed with JTT??



And some newer ones that I love....






and of course...


I am sure there are plenty more I manage to watch...what are your Favorite Holiday Movies? 



5 comments

Katie Elizabeth said...

Elf is my favorite!! And I totally forgot all about Little Women - I LOVED that movie growing up, I need to watch it again!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

miracle on 34th street & the santa clause are my faves! i love love love all 3 of the santa clause movies.

Life with Lolo said...

I love, love, love Christmas movies too, and ABC Family's Christmas programming. Did you know their changing their network name? Random, but I just remembered that. I've already watched Elf, more than once. These other ones are on the list too though!

Nadine Lynn said...

Ahhhh I love all of these!!! I also have to watch The Grinch (both versions), Jingle All the Way, Home Alone 1 and 2 and Bad Santa.

lil desiqua said...

I confess I have never seen any of your "must see" ones, except for a Christmas Story! I have to watch Elf, The Holiday, and Love Actually, but generally speaking, I'm just not a huge fan of Christmas movies!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger