Wednesday, December 16, 2015

On Humpdays...

Its that time again!!!


I confess...

- I feel like I got run over by a truck...Of course I get sick right before break...of course.


- All these people complaining about not getting a real winter because its over 50...ummm yes please. I will take no snow and bitter cold any time. Want to switch lives for the months of Dec-March in Chicago? Lets chat. 



- I am dealing with a situation where I need to be mean and I can't. Its a problem I have. I am such a pushover sometimes and then I end up snapping when I could have handled it better to begin with....Egh! 


- The Boyfriend and I have no clue what we will do for NYE. This is the first time in like 7 years where I don't already have a plan of either throwing a party or tickets to a big party. What does this mean??? Am I getting old? 



- Now that I'm done with shopping and just have my crafty things left to do for Christmas I am struggling not to shop for myself. I want it all!! 


- Remember how well I was doing eating cleaner and keeping it low carb...well that is went out the window. So much for dropping a couple pounds by Christmas??! 



That is all I have for you today...what are you confessing??

Alanna & Company


9 comments

Katie @ Running With Wine said...

ugh I struggle with being mean as well!!! I really want to tell the mean lady at work just how mean she is but I can't do it! Hope you get some fun NYE plans! Or maybe it would be just as fun to stay home and watch tv and eating some yummy take out food!

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I want all the things too. I just realized I'm wearing sports bras from 10 years ago so I need those, and I went to get a groupon for a friend and they have this photography class in the downtown that I totally want. I hope I get some visa gift cards for the holiday to say the least!

Nadine Lynn said...

Girl, I have been struggling with eating things too!!! I will do real good one day and blow it the next. I feel like as long as I am not blowing it at every meal, I am doing a little better? Haha!

I am so sick of warm weather and humidity, I will gladly trade places with you!!! Come to Birmingham! I have a hard time being mean. And to be honest, I dont really like NYE. We usually stay in because I feel like everywhere is over crowded and over priced and there is all this hype and I dont really get it...

I hope you feel better!!!

Life with Lolo said...

I'm with you on winter as well as the buying things for me... I think I need to take a few items back since I went a little overboard. And I definitely can't afford to be doing that. Hope you get feeling better! I feel that tingle in my throat and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't hit full force for Christmas.

Rebecca Jo said...

We do good to even make it to midnight in our house :) haha... no parties headed our way.

I hate when I know I'm a push over but still just have to go that way

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

Completely agree on the winter thing. I'm perfectly okay without the frigid temperatures and snow. And I know what you mean on wanting to buy everything. I finished up my shopping weeks ago but now every time I get an e-mail for a sale, I'm like well since it's on sale... haha

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

oh my gosh, people complaining about the higher temp can shut up lol. i am loving it! although i do know it's gonna bite us in the bum here soon, i bet it will be snowing in april lol

Making Restorations said...

I'm in Boston and after last years record setting winter, I'm not complaining about the warmth either. I do hope it gets a little colder so I can go skiing but otherwise I'm enjoying actually being able to walk outside w/o being completely miserable.
http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

send them to me, i have no problem being mean. today i met a girl who i have never seen and when i asked my director, he said "oh, she reminds me a lot of you....except without the anger and rage". wtf?!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger