Wednesday, December 2, 2015

On Humpdays...


I confess....

- It is only Wednesday and yet it feels like I have been here for 5 days already!

- on that note...countdown to winter break has begun....T-12 school days left...


- I still refer to things that I left(or couldn't get back) at my ex's when I move out as "lost in the custody battle" for example....my awesome Christmas decorations, my movies, my dog, my awesome kitchen stuff...8 years of my life...now I am just getting off topic. 

- People who try to give advice about curly hair styles who don't have curly hair make me want to breathe fire. No joke. Have you seen my hair? That is curly. Those slight waves you get when you scrunch and scrunch & let your hair air dry are not...also those big beautiful curling iron induced curls are nothing like the mess I wake up with. So no. You don't get to give advice or use #curlyhairdontcare because you shouldn't care since you don't have curly hair.


- I was supposed to send out a gift for a swap I am in yesterday but I lost my mind at Target and lost track of time. So it will go out a day late...I was responsible and emailed her though...does that make it better? 



- I spent a ridiculous amount of money on myself this past week...like Christmas $$ for other people money. So bad. #noselfcontrol



And that is about all I have for you today! What are you confessing??

More Coffee Less Talky

Alanna & Company

9 comments

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

Ugh my ex has so much of my cooking supplies and stuff. I am grumpy that I didnt take my damn crock pot, especially now that it's chili season!

Nadine Lynn said...

That is the one bad thing about splitting up. You usually lose something more than a person. Which at that point....the person you are usually ready to get rid of lol. But give me my stuff, damnit!

I bought just as many presents for me as I did others in my black friday extravaganza. Oops. But like....treat yo'self!

Audrey Louise said...

Oh no! You lost your dog (and Christmas decor) in the break up?? That's so incredibly sad :( I am loving that Ricky Bobby meme, though!

lil desiqua said...

I was so pissed about losing some of my stuff in a breakup too! And we used to collect Christmas ornaments from wherever we went on vacation, and he gave *some* of them back to me.. I was like, "Why are you giving this to me? I'm not hanging this on my tree." And he got all pissed off.

I literally had a fight with him over the crockpot though- his mom gave it to ME for Christmas one year. There was no way I was letting him keep that!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

hahahaah you have no idea how hard it's been for me to NOT shop for myself! i see all these cute gifts for others and i'm like "one for me, one for you!" lol

Thanks for linking up!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Bahahahah... "Lost in the custody battle." I love it!

Kenzie Smith said...

Bummer about everything that you lost in the "custody battle"! I have a really hard time not shopping for myself every time I go Christmas shopping ha ha!

E Blankenship said...

OMG! I am laughing out loud, honestly, at the someecard about December Lesson Plans: scrape children from ceiling, repeat as needed! HILARIOUS! I work in an elementary school, so I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!

Stephanie said...

I spent a lot on myself too lately, eek! I don't know why, I don't need it!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger