Monday, December 7, 2015

On Mondays...

Why does Monday come around so quickly? I had a pretty low key weekend, it was great. Had a nice date night, went to a family party for the Boyfriend's family where they watched the Iowa game (sad night for the boys), went to see Santa at Macy's and had a Sunday funday that included way too many mimosas...tooo many. 

I managed to stalk catch the holiday train this year! It is one of those things I love to do each year, a holiday tradition for myself! 



Date night included some Thai food because I always ALWAYS ask for Thai. Since the Boyfriend is now obsessed with Fro-yo we had that too. Again...he mixed up some nasty stuff in his cup.



I'm going to make a whole post for our Santa visit but for now I can share my selfie...



The boys watching the Iowa game...they were so excited and then...they weren't. 



Sunday my roomie and I went to Red Door  for Brunch and bottomless Mimosas! She was supposed to go to work at 3...that didn't happen. I got home and ended up taking a nap and relaxing..didn't get any of the errands or Xmas wrapping that I had planned done.


This is round 2...



Then the Boyfriend came back from the Bears game where they unfortunately lost to a team they should have won and while he snored his sorrows away I watched my 2nd Star Wars movie. 


How was your weekend? Did you do anything Christmassy?(that is not a word) 

5 comments

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

That holiday train is so cool!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

The holiday train looks amazing. They do that here from NJ into Philly and it was this weekend...my friend went and said it was frighteningly crowded!

Nadine Lynn said...

A holiday train sounds so cool!!!! Can't wait to see your Santa post! SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM!!!! Sorry, couldn't miss the chance to quote Elf!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

That train looks awesome! As do the bottomless mimosas, obviously! :D

lil desiqua said...

Mmmm... mimosas! I can see why she didn't make it into work, haha! That holiday train looks so cool! I had no idea that that was a "thing"! Sounds like a pretty great weekend!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger