- I just about died in Bikram on Monday. I don't mean that cute "oh I was so exhausted, I almost died" No. I mean sweating like a whore in church, pretty sure I was going to vomit on my mat and stink up the entire 105 degree room and then faceplant into that shit. I actually had to walk out because I started wretching 25 minutes into a 90 minute class. BUT after I calmed down and heaved up nothing I took my ass back in class and finished. I took it easy and sat down when I needed to. I WAS NOT PREPARED. #needtohydrate
- There is a parent at work that seriously rubs me the wrong way. I won't give any details but listen...your kid is not extra special because you say so. Chill out. I don't need 5 calls or emails a day because they woke up in a bad mood this morning because 3 days ago someone at the park pushed them and so you would really like it if we could be mindful of their mood and let other kids know they need some space today. Ummmm are you for real right now?
- School starts next week and I am not ready. I spent 1 hour and 26 minutes waiting to see a counselor yesterday to chat about money. 1 hour and 26 effing minutes. AND DO YOU KNOW what happened? She gives me a sheet of paper and tells me to go online fill it out and come back another day. WHAT? I almost lost my shit. I had to seriously take 3 deep breaths, say thank you and walk away. The girl at the front desk could have helped me with that.
- There is a lot of cursing in this post...#sorrynotsorry I needed to get some of that shit out.
- I made my yummy Rumchata Hot Chocolate the other day and I was browsing Pinterest. I saw this person had a link so I checked it out and basically it was this chick bitching about how putting things into a pot is not "cooking" and people need to stop saying it is and how awful the hot chocolate is for you. Blah blah blah. Bitch please. You think I see Rumchata Hot Chocolate and think "Ohh this must be so healthy for me, let me go ahead and drink this to lose weight?" Dafuk???
This is also officially my fave gif ever.
- The other night was really struggling with the fact that I haven't spoken to someone I considered my best friend for almost 8 years anymore. I don't even really know what it was about that exact moment that hit me but it was rough. I gave myself the time to think about it and feel sad and then I reminded myself decisions were made for a reason and after all that went down some behaviors/actions can not be forgiven.
We live and learn right?
- I've been reading up a storm...I think its prep for school starting since my reading for fun will DIE.
- For the first time ever I am watching The Bachelor and I won't even lie to you guys I hope Lacy sticks around because she is crazy and I love crazy bitches on tv!!
Ok..That is all I am confessing today.
Link up to read some of these awesome Humpday Posts!