Wednesday, January 6, 2016

On New Year Confessions....

Yay for the first confessions of 2016!!!


I confess..


- That I hate being sick...I feel so whiney and it sucks having to prove you are ill to your job. Luckily I don't need a doctors note but how do I prove my whole body hurts and I have a severely sore throat?? There is no proof!! 

- I have to take a pretty big test before February 11th and I haven't even cracked the book. I had 2 weeks off for winter break...I didn't even take the book off the shelf until this Monday. 


- I binge watched Gilmore Girls during my break...I don't know why..I've seen the show before but I watched almost the entire series over again. I have a problem. 

- I have been a terrible blogger...I keep wanting to go through and check everyone's posts and comment but then I log into bloglovin and see the # of unread posts and log right back out. 


- I haven't been able to workout because I've been sick...wait who am I kidding...I wasn't working out before then either. Now it is easier to get away with. Also, who wants to go to the gym in January? That shit is crazy. 


Ok ok that is all. What are you confessing today? 












8 comments

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Haha umm ive watched the whole Gilmore Girls series at least 30 times and I'm not exaggerating! Oops!! I hope you feel better!

Stephanie said...

The amount of times I've re-watched Gilmore Girls...
ANYWAY, haha when I get like that with Bloglovin I just mark everything as read and start over!

Life with Lolo said...

I hate the gym in January too, and you definitely can't work out sick. Get better and then worry about fighting the crowds!

Chelle @ Blogslikeagirl.com said...

Gyms in January are a scary place. Terrifying.

With Bloglovin' I too just mark everything as read and peace out. Too much content to wade through.

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with bloglovin and just mark all as read, and then start fresh!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

january gyms - UGH. so busy filled with bitches who love to text and not workout.

get better soon!

Jeans and a Tank Top said...

I totally feel your Bloglovin' pain. I've started just going to one blog at a time and catching up on the last 10 posts. Somehow it feels easier than just going in chronological order on the main feed.

Lauren said...

I just watch Gilmore Girls on repeat, when I catch it in reruns, when I feel like a certain episode... it's all good!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger