Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Confessions of a bad blogger...

Shitballs. How is it Wednesday already??? Seriously. 



I confess...

- I have been a terrible blogger. There I said it. I can't get my shit together. I keep trying but then 3 days pass by and I haven't blogged and I get all stressed out and then yea I just walk away from my computer #illbebettermaybe


- Coming back to work after having 5 days off will really make you think about if you like your job or not. I don't hate my job but I realize as I get up everyday that I am really glad I finally decided to change my major and put real effort into school. It is hard but at the end of the year I will have to quit my job to go to focus on school and even though its scary I am actually really excited. #freakingoutbutexcited


- It was really really great to get away for the weekend with The Boyfriend. We didn't really do much besides relax and enjoy being cozy by the fake(but heated) fireplace and watch a shit ton of Making a Murderer. Listen...watching that shit when you are an hour away from the town is kinda freaky. #makingamurder  is kinda scary shit. Seriously. I actually made The Boyfriend switch driving with me when we got near the town. I mean I get that Steven Avery was a whole different situation but being #browninwisconsin now scares me too. Basically everything does! 



- I am super effing shitballs excited for all my shows to come back. I have them marked on my calendar and everything. Scandal just coming back was like #hallelujaoliviaisback kinda shit. But yea House of Cards is coming too...yea bitches. I'm excited. 



- I am starting a 6 week challenge with some friends and doing it up on google docs so people can join. We will check in on Mondays. Basically you follow whatever diet you want and set a weight loss & exercise per week goal and see if you reach it. No monies involved just knowing you did it. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you the link for the doc! #6weeksfatattack #getsweatybitches
OMG these effing kill me seriously!  


and last one...

- School is hard. Chemistry is the asshole's devil uncle and Statistics is his bitch. That is all. #savemefromlearningplease

Link up! 







12 comments

Laura J said...

I'm so excited for all of my shows to come back! House of Cards - YES, please!!! Good luck on your fitness challenge!!

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I can't wait for Game of Thrones to come back on. I've been catching up on all the Shameless recently.

Kenya said...

Yes to the shows coming back!

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

I know what you mean about being scared about school. I have to do the same in a couple semesters and I know that it's so far away but I'm stressing over it now. At least you got a nice relaxing weekend with the hubby, even though it was a fake fireplace. I'll take that over nothing anyday!

Happy Hump Day pretty lady ♥

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said...

Girl... Making a Murderer is like CRACK, isn't it? I'm still on the fence as to what I believe went down, but regardless, the whole thing is pretty messed up! Makes one wonder about how far some people with connections could go in order to set someone up. Craziness, but oh, so addictive!

Lexi (Lex Be Livin') said...

Ahhh I NEED to start watching Making A Murderer (once I actually get Internet hooked up to my new place). I'm a little afraid I'll become super addicted, but that's the point of it right? Glad you got to spend a nice relaxing get-away weekend with your man!

lil desiqua said...

What's your major? Statistics kicked my ass so hard- I failed it the first time around. Numbers are NOT my friend! Hang in there- you got this! And it's almost Spring Break!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

i haven't watched making a murder, i don't think it's my jam and also it would scare the bajeezus out of me. good luck on your challenge!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

still no access to Making of a Murderer for me just yet but cant wait till i get to see it!

Amy @ Getz Girl on Fire said...

I don't even have Netflix so I haven't watched the Making a Murderer . . . I'm sure it would just freak me out anyway! And I feel you on blogging . . . sometimes there's just not enough time in the day!!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I haven't watched this season of Scandal at all! I hate to say it, but, I think they're really starting to reach the end of their run... stuff is just getting repetitive/annoying now to me. :(

Marie said...

I'm so excited for Games of Thrones to come back on. Such a great show.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger