Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Faves!

OOhh two times in one week...maybe I have a shot at getting my blogger life back together! It is finally Friday and even though I've only worked since Wednesday this week I feel I've been running around crazy since. I wanted to share some of my faves from the past couple weeks...


{1} Punta Cana! 
In a skype convo with my Canadian bestie we decided we should take a vacation for my Spring Break. So what did we do? Get online and search until we found a spot and called up the travel company and booked it over Skype. It was awesome and I seriously am so damn excited to see her! The Boyfriend is sad he doesn't get to join but he can't miss that much class. So T-35 days! 
This is the resort we are staying at Grand Bahia Principe in Putna Cana 


{2} Packzi's  from Dinkels
So once a year I will indulge in some delicious Packzis and I always get them from Dinkels They have amazing deliciousness all the time but they just do a fantastic job with them. Sooooo fresh! I had to fill out a form and wait with a number for about 20 minutes but it was worth it. The Fresh strawberry just about killed me it was so good. 


{3} Mom's Bday 
So my amazing mother had a birthday this past Friday! My sister and I decided to spend the day with her having mani/pedi's, sushi and just family time. It was awesome and a really great way to start my long weekend. I am seriously lucky to have the relationship I have with my mother! 



{4} Egg Harbor - Weekend away 
I originally thought I would make a post about the weekend away with The Boyfriend but since we really didn't do much with all the snow and cold and just took advantage of lazy time away together I don't have enough pics to warrant a photo. We plan to go back in the summer so we can get the full experience. 




{5} Straight hair! 
I don't straighten my hair as much as I used to simply because I am lazy and my hair is long af but I wanted to do something different short of coloring or cutting it again. So I went to Trixie's Blowdry Bar and got my hair straightened. They were fantastic and fast and look how beautiful my locks look!! Best of all I got to read my kindle while someone did my hair. 


This is all I have for you now...I have a ton of homework and no interest in doing it so my weekend probably won't be all that exciting. I hope you all have an awesome weekend! 

3 comments

lil desiqua said...

So jealous of your upcoming vacation! Looks like a fabulous resort. I've been trying to plan a getaway but have to get my passport renewed first.... ugh, paperwork! Your hair looks great! I have yet to try a blowdry bar, but I want to try it after this dang spending freeze is done! Happy birthday to your momma!

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said...

Oh, the DR resort looks fabulous! I've researched it before and it seems super nice! Girl time is the best! Have a great weekend!

Amy @ Getz Girl on Fire said...

I'm so behind on my reading . . . yay for you and an upcoming vacation! Can't wait to hear how it goes! And those bakery delights look delicious, even if I have no idea what you're talking about!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger