Wednesday, February 3, 2016

On Confessions....

Does anyone else ever immediately think of the Usher song when they are getting this post going? Always. 


I confess...

- That I was not at all prepared for this post today. Usually I have a list of things I want to confess so I can just bang it out real quick. Not today. Egh. Bare(bear?) with me!  #imnotready


- I went to the gym for the first time in a couple weeks since I finally felt like a real girl and not a death doll and now my body hates me. Why oh Why did I think I could more than walk on the treadmill??? #butdidyoudie


- I am organizing a dinner party for my sister this Saturday but I am not sure I'm allowed to say what for yet?? If you are reading this can I say what for yet??? Anyway..I'm about to Pinterest the shit out of this thing so if and when I am allowed to share expect a post about pinterest fails. Because really we all know that will be what happens. #pinterestfailsforlife

- I have this terrible habit of buying food, meal prepping and then not eating what I made. It is really terrible. I don't really know how to fix it other to man the eff up and stop wasting shit. #helpmenotbeterrible 

- My teacher for one of my science classes is a lost cause. I have no idea what she is doing, she has no idea what she is doing and I'm starting to worry that I won't be able to pass this class without getting some tutoring and studying a ton on my own. My lab partner agrees as have a couple other students. I am hoping she gets it together. #freakingoutrightnow

That is all I have for you today. Pretty good for not being prepared right? 

Link up! 











8 comments

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I totally wasn't prepared last week. Whoops! I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in a week and I am dying now. So sore in weird spots.

lil desiqua said...

I'm in the habit of buying all the groceries and then being too lazy to actually cook it. Terrible, I know. I'm attempting to reign it in with some proper meal planning. I just Pinterested the crap out of Superbowl foods! Expect a Pinterest Fails post soon after!

Life with Lolo said...

I always ALWAYS think of Usher. Haha! I'm scared to go back to the gym after my boot comes off. It's going to be all sorts of hard on my body. Still at least you got back into it right?!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

LOL "but did you die"...hahaha i think of that every time.

it'll get easier with each gym visit! last night a new guy came to muay thai and after the warm up, he had to lie down because he felt nauseous. i think he was embarrassed but i told him that it's normal and that with each class, he'll get better.

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

oh my gosh i do the same thing with meal prepping. it's so bad.

good job on the gym even though your body now hates you lol. hope it gets easier!

Erin of TexErin-in-SydneyLand said...

More often than not, I don't prepare much for this post. That's why mine are often so random. But, I've grown to embrace the randomness, so I'll embrace yours as well!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Meal prepping and not eating it? Fuck that. I wouldn't do all that work for nothing, lol

Amy @ Getz Girl on Fire said...

Ha! I always hear the Usher song and have to remember not to quote it every time! Sucks about your teacher. And I'm a terrible food waster - lots of times my veggies rot because I "forget" to deal with them. Such a waste!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger