Monday, February 1, 2016

On Mondays...

How did it get to be Monday already...and how have I not blogged since Wednesday?? I'll tell you how. I am sick...again. Yep. I am pretty sure this school year is the year of my failed immune system. I spent all of Wednesday, Thursday & Friday on my death bed and then saturday-today trying to breathe through my nose. Couple that with a hangover from hell on Sunday and I am lucky to be alive today. Ok ok I'm being dramatic.


School is kicking my ass people. I was up last night trying to finish 3 assignments I had no idea were due by midnight while extremely hungover. Not smart. 

I had a pretty decent weekend otherwise. Saturday was the only day I did anything besides lay around or study. The Boyfriend and I headed downtown to Chicago Athletic Association game room for a friends birthday. I haven't been there before and I wish someone had told me about it sooner! It was a great time with them...too tooo many drinks and a rainy few moments on the rooftop. I'm dying to check out the rooftop area a little more...maybe a fun date night idea. 

So yea...some pics to sum it! 


The rooftop...and yes I am drunk in this picture. 

The Bean! 

I was in love with this outfit. Got the dress at Banana Republic for 60% off the sale price!! Also...don't mind the toilet. 




At some point there was a game of shuffleboard that was lost badly...and our name never got called for Bocce Ball before we left. 

How was your weekend? 



4 comments

Life with Lolo said...

Sickness is the worst. Hope you are feeling better now!

Amy @ Getz Girl on Fire said...

Looks like a fun end to a pain in the but sickness - glad you had a great weekend!!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Love the vibe of rooftop bars... fun date night!

lil desiqua said...

Rooftop bars are my favorite. That looks like such a fun place! I love bars that have games! Hope you're feeling better!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger