Wednesday, February 24, 2016

On Wednesday Confessions...

Oooooh its finally Humpday!!


Soo on Wednesdays...we confess. Right? 


I confess...


- Even though I studied my ass off on Sunday I still bombed my Chem quiz. Seriously Chemistry is a bitch. Also...I do admit this was my fault for letting this stuff creep on me instead of reviewing regularly like I should. But still...Chemistry is a bitch. #chemistryhatesme When the teacher reviewed the quiz answers on the projector this way me: 
#whocutonions


- I went to the gym on Monday and I was all like "yea I got this leg day" Ummm no you don't got this because you haven't worked out in a few weeks...that is what someone should told me. It is Wednesday and I can barely walk. I stretched, I took my BCAAs...I look like I just got off a 6 hour hourseback ride. #butdidyoudie


- I'm moving at the end of the month into a new apartment and as excited as I am (because I really really needed to move) I hate packing. HATE IT. I am also moving the day after I get back from vacation so that means I have to make sure my stuff is all packed before I go. Who does this to themselves? #fuckitillbeahobo  I would much rather shove everything in garbage bags and go but I am taking this opportunity to get rid of useless shit. #ilivelikeacollegestudent I own nothing but my bed and tv. Seriously. Has been this way for years now and even though that sounds terrible I love it. I can say ok I'm leaving Chicago tomorrow and all I have is clothes, books, a bed and a tv. 



- I typed all that out and then realized...shit I have to lose some weight for vacation, get ready for mid terms, pack up to move, pack for vacation and then move all in the next 6 weeks. WTH. #someonejustkillmenow



- I have been reading a series The Lunar Chronicles and they are killing me. I should be studying but instead I keep buying the books on my damn kindle and reading reading reading. #booksarebetterthanpeople 
I am going to be poor because now I can hoard books onto a kindle and not realize how bad it is until I see the charges. I prefer a real book to the ebook but I also CAN NOT add anymore to my collection because then they must be packed when I want to move. 




I think that is all I have for you today. Of course, I will think of something as soon as I hit publish but whatever. What are you confessing today? 
Link up! 









5 comments

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

Ahh good luck on all the things coming up. I hate moving too. Unpacking is my worst nightmare.

lil desiqua said...

Hahaha, I literally moved using garbage bags the last time because I was trying to get out of the old apartment as fast as humanly possible. It was such a shit show when I arrived into the new place. A move is the perfect time to purge the useless junk. Good luck!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

LEG DAY!! worst. whenever wednesday rolls around, i know my trainer is goign to make me do something leg-related and then i can barely even walk for days.

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

yay the lunar chronicles!!!!! LOVED THEM SO HARD.

i feel you about the kindle. i get way too 'buy happy' on that.. and real books. i need to get rid of some of my books because i am running out of room on my shelves. okay, there is no room left.

i hate packing. we moved into our house in 2013 i think and i am still scarred from it. good luck with all the things you need to do in 6 weeks! you can do it!

Amy @ Getz Girl on Fire said...

Ugh, hated chemistry! It's been years and I still get the shivers thinking about that class. I'm starting a new boot camp on Monday and I'm already dreading how sore I'll be . . . gotta start sometime I guess.

Girl, you're nuts and I think it's awesome! Deadlines will definitely make you get shit done . . . especially Punta Cana deadlines!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger