Soo on Wednesdays...we confess. Right?
- Even though I studied my ass off on Sunday I still bombed my Chem quiz. Seriously Chemistry is a bitch. Also...I do admit this was my fault for letting this stuff creep on me instead of reviewing regularly like I should. But still...Chemistry is a bitch. #chemistryhatesme When the teacher reviewed the quiz answers on the projector this way me:
- I went to the gym on Monday and I was all like "yea I got this leg day" Ummm no you don't got this because you haven't worked out in a few weeks...that is what someone should told me. It is Wednesday and I can barely walk. I stretched, I took my BCAAs...I look like I just got off a 6 hour hourseback ride. #butdidyoudie
- I'm moving at the end of the month into a new apartment and as excited as I am (because I really really needed to move) I hate packing. HATE IT. I am also moving the day after I get back from vacation so that means I have to make sure my stuff is all packed before I go. Who does this to themselves? #fuckitillbeahobo I would much rather shove everything in garbage bags and go but I am taking this opportunity to get rid of useless shit. #ilivelikeacollegestudent I own nothing but my bed and tv. Seriously. Has been this way for years now and even though that sounds terrible I love it. I can say ok I'm leaving Chicago tomorrow and all I have is clothes, books, a bed and a tv.
- I typed all that out and then realized...shit I have to lose some weight for vacation, get ready for mid terms, pack up to move, pack for vacation and then move all in the next 6 weeks. WTH. #someonejustkillmenow
- I have been reading a series The Lunar Chronicles and they are killing me. I should be studying but instead I keep buying the books on my damn kindle and reading reading reading. #booksarebetterthanpeople
I am going to be poor because now I can hoard books onto a kindle and not realize how bad it is until I see the charges. I prefer a real book to the ebook but I also CAN NOT add anymore to my collection because then they must be packed when I want to move.
I think that is all I have for you today. Of course, I will think of something as soon as I hit publish but whatever. What are you confessing today?