Lets see some of my faves this week...
1. Got that second quiz back yo!!! Check it out...
There was a time when a B was not good enough...It is no longer that time. #thestruggleisreal
2. Tried out my new Cupcake mask from Lush!
I'm not naked I swear! Anyway I loved it and basically wanted to eat my face off while I waited for it to dry. Check out the info here! My face was kind of a mess the last few weeks with eating so much junk and running out of my goodies so hopefully this will help it get back on track!
My Canadian bestie has been asking me if I plan to move to Canada if Trump wins all the time so she sent me the article. It makes me laugh and cringe because really. How is this even a possibility?
Even have officials in Canda tweeting info out! This is crazy. Please make it stop.
4. Just started Matched by Ally Condie and I love it so far! You may recall I am not supposed to be spending any of my free time reading but ya know what? #idowhatiwant No really...I would be miserable if I wasn't able to do some reading for fun at least 10-15 minutes a day.
5. This post from Kristin at See You in a Porridge about Places to get Cheap or Free Books! I don't know I how I wasn't aware of most of these but I have now downloaded about 20+ books in the last few days as well as learned how to take advantage of renting ebooks from my library!! Do it and thank her!
6. I found out about this deodorant from Stephanie @ Not Entirely Perfect
on one of her Three On Thursday posts!
I know I know its Old Spice but this shit seriously smells like something sweet and it works SOOO much better than what I was using before. I am a sweaty girl, I admit it so I need some serious business and this works and smells great! Sooo yea I love those Thursday posts!
and because I think that is all some of my fave memes or gifs from this week...
This one is terrible but hilarious...
|Black Twitter kills me...seriously every time.|