Wednesday, March 2, 2016

On Confessions...

It's that time again...


I confess....


- I only have a quiz & a test this week so I am feeling like I can take on the world...#badasscomingthrough


- The feeling I had when I got my the chem test I thought I bombed back and it was a solid "B" Oooh I can't even begin to express the joy! #iamsmarterthanafifthgrader I stress about failing this class on a daily basis so this was a big deal. 

- Sometimes I have moments where I want to get up and just walk out of my job. The children are fine, they are kids but the adults. Man..the adults. #bitchesbecrazy I could argue about needing to be rational at least once a day but instead I just walk away rolling my eyes and mumbling about how I am done with this shit. 



- The Boyfriend turns 29 today...so for all of 3 months I am a little bit less of a cougar. What can I say? #Ilikethemyoung OMG that hashtag is terrible but funny. 
LMAO this is the best.

- On a more serious note I have to get my crappy eating under control...I started making it back to the gym but the food...ooh the food. Its so hard. #goingtobefatforever #donutsmakemehappy


- I am terrible at dressing myself. I seriously wear the same outfits to work every week just mix them up a bit and different days. I haven't combed my hair for work since I straightened it two weeks ago and makeup? Ha!  #imamess #sleepmeansmorethanlookingnice That is really what it comes down to. I can sleep for 20-30 more minutes or get up and shower, put on a cute outfit and do something nice with my hair. Clearly the sleeping wins every single day.

So there you have my confessions for this week! 
What are you confessing? Link up! 




6 comments

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

oh, i've left meetings or hung up during calls because #icanteven. the work humans are so stupid that it was just wasting my time so i left. i have bigger fish to fry than to entertain their stupid thoughts.

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

ugh adults are the worst, seriously.
i am with you on eating. i am rocking the gym, but currently eating potato chips, so.... whatever.

lil desiqua said...

Yeah, no, can't do makeup because SLEEP! The only time I even bother anymore is if I'm going out on weekends/nights. I don't remember the last time I put it on for work lol. No one to impress there! Good luck with your quiz/test! And Happy birthday to the Boyfriend!

Marie said...

Oh girl, I have totally wanted to walk off the job. More than once. I swear sometimes I feel like I'm back in high school. some people just never grow up.

Kaitlyn Danielle said...

I stress about failing calculus on the daily. I feel your pain about failing chem. I eat healthier than I've eaten in awhile, so idk why the weight won't go away :(( I'm getting so frustrated. Granted I do have to indulge in a doughnut here and there because they're the best and Dunkin Doughnuts is just so easy and convenient, but I'm usually pretty disciplined at the grocery store and I only go to DD maybe once every couple of weeks. Somedays I think I want to be in shape, other days I tell myself round is a shape and I should be able to be happy and have my doughnuts and coffee lol.

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

Doughnuts are so good, it's hard to resist them some days! That meme about people not knowing how stupid they are is spot on. I work with a girl who everyone severely dislikes and shes so oblivious to the fact that she's the problem and she never thinks that she has did anything wrong. Craziness-haha

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger