Wednesday, March 9, 2016

On Humpday Confessions



I confess...

- That I have been majorly lazy with blogging this week. I meant to do it Monday, then that didn't happen then I meant to do Tuesday...and that didn't happen....i wish I could say I feel bad about it. #sorrynotsorry



- I always feel so awkward pulling out my phone to take a pic in a nice restaurant. The Boyfriend and I went to Chicago Cut Steakhouse for his bday and it is one of those ridiculous price for a steak places so I just felt super awkward taking out out my phone to take pics of our dinner. I did catch a pic of him and his bday slice of cake though! Does anyone else have this problem? #tooclassyforme #pretendingtobealady 



- I almost died at the gym yesterday. Ok, no I didn't die but it sure felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest and my legs were going to fall off. Eff doing sprints on an incline again. #effthatnonsense #butdidyoudie



- Unless I am far behind I pretty much only read confessions posts on Wednesdays. No time for anything else! Plus I just love reading them! #confessionsarethebest

Irrelevant but I love it. 


- Vacation is only 15 days away and I am still jiggly. What the eff. How did this happen? Oh right...the donuts. #fatgirllife #cantgiveupmydonuts #buyabiggerswimsuit 
I am just going to need to go out and buy myself a moomoo besides I'm so pale no one wants to see that shit anyway. 



- On a serious note here...PMS is evil man. I told you guys awhile ago about a friendship that fell apart and how hard I took it. I text that friend Happy Birthday this week because I am not a monster but I ended up crying anyway. #whypmswhy It was just sad to know that this is the first year since I met her that we wouldn't be celebrating together. Everything happens for a reason but sometimes those reasons suck. #effreallife 



- To go with that confession...guess who doesn't have to worry about shark week during her vacation??? ME!! Haha yea bitches. First vacation in the last 4 that I won't have to pack some midol. 
#suckonthatuterus #midolfreevacation 



- I should probably confess something else so I don't leave this on a post about lady parts but I don't have anything else. 




What are you confessing? Link up! 














6 comments

Amy @The Crazy Wise Woman said...

Depending on the restaurant sometimes I feel weird about taking pics too. Like are people looking at me thinking why is she photographing her food? It's all about the vibe! But really who cares anyway... tell them you are a very famous food blogger:)

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

it's always so sad when a friendship is over...i remember i was heartbroken when one of my 15+yr friendship fell apart..but i guess it was years in the making; i just refused to accept it.

yay for no shark week! ain't nobody got time to lug around tampons and shit on vacay!

lil desiqua said...

Having shark week during vacation is the worst, especially if it's a tropical/warm vacation because of bloating and extra sweaty. So yay for not having it! I used to call it the vacation curse because I got it on every vacation I took for 5 YEARS.

The only time I don't feel awkward taking out my phone to take food pics is on a blate because everyone else is doing it too lol!

Cherie Jamison said...

I've been super lazy with blogging this week as well. Ah well... you win some and you lose some, right?

I too feel awkward taking pics in nice restaurants and in certain situations in general. I wanted to take a SnapChat when I went to vote but felt weird about all the other people seeing me take pics in the voting line... but honestly pretty much everyone takes pics everywhere now so I think we're just being paranoid.

Yay for no shark week during vacation! That's honestly the worst.

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

i laughed so hard at #suckonthatuterus.
i rarely take photos when we are out, especially of food - KC hates it. sometimes i try and be discreet, but most of the time i just try and enjoy it and all that jazz.
i'm sorry about the friendship, and that the birthday happened on PMS because damn that always makes it worse. but yay no shark week on vacay!

Kenya said...

I just got my period which has been out of whack so I am in middle of pack which means I was not expecting it. Womps.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger