Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Currently...

Currently I've had 3 exams in the last 5 days and two more coming next week...so really I want to tell you I have exciting stuff going on...but I can't. So I thought I'd update you on other goings on instead...


Reading: I got it in my mind that I should re-read Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series. Why did I do that to myself? There are 20 something books in the series!! I haven't read the last 8 before though so there is that. If you like vampires, lycanthropes, sex and other weird preternatural shit you may like these books. Definitely not a YA series though.

Listening to:  Luke Bryan on youtube. The Boyfriend just told me he got me tickets for my birthday so it will be all country all the time...well until I start listening to my Lolla playlist. 

Look at that cutie! 

Watching: Ooh man me & The Boyfriend are in the midst of Breaking Bad and we can't get out. I haven't had much time to watch tv (which you know makes me sad because I am soooo behind on my shows) but we watch this together and it is getting damn good!! I did manage to watch Scandal this past weekend and OMG. WOW. that is all. 



Making: Ugh flash cards for the next exam. Blah. Haha I am also in the process of making some serious organization in my bedroom before I move again so there is that. 



Wishlisting: Another vacation? Actually a  new pair of gym shoes. Maybe they can motivate me to get my ass up at 5:30 to go to the gym? I am also just wishing for spring semester to be done. 4 weeks left bitches!!! 


Cleaning: Oh yea...my room. Its a disaster. So much stuff everywhere and I need to get rid of about 50% of it. Spring cleaning on meth! (too much breaking bad for me) 

Posting: I need to post more. I had all these drafts all ready to go and but they need to be edited and photos need to be added so I just kind of gave up and now some of them are not even relevant!! OOps?! As long as I can keep up with Confession Wednesdays you guys will still love me right? Right? 

Tasting: My chocolate tea!! I'm obsessed guys, I don't know what I will do when I run out!! 



What is going on in your life? 


4 comments

Cyndi said...

in high school, I read a lot Laurell Hamition .... It faded away after Aidan! I have always love supernatural stories!! Another great series is the undead series Maryjanice Davidson!

lil desiqua said...

Wow. Good luck getting through the series! I can't commit to anything longer than a trilogy lol! I have so many posts in draft with notes like (ADD PICS) in the title so I know just which ones need pics vs. text vs. whatever. So cool that he got you Luke Bryan tickets! Are you going to Lolla this year? I've never been!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

mmmm chocolate tea? yum. i have never heard of that series but it sounds intense. i'll have to check it out. and yay luke bryan, how exciting!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

breaking bad is one of the best TV shows ever made. enjoy!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger