- Right now and in the spirit of honestly I will tell you all that I will be MIA for the next 3 weeks. I am hoping to get some posts scheduled so I don't disappear completely but I have 2 exams before I even get to study for Finals so I have to spend every free moment of my time studying. #adultingsucks #pleasedontmakemestudy
- Like Stephanie @Not Entirely Perfect I am very much looking forward to the summer season and all the fun events but I am super stressed about the amount of time I will actually have to do all the fun things! #firstworldproblems #cansummerbeherealready
- Being back on the low carb/crap free diet makes me soooo grumpy. Seriously. Just vicious. I am normally so nice and patient but remove the sweets and the yummy delicious carbs and you get to see a whole new side of me. #lowcarbmakesmeevil #idkillforcake
- Hate to get all political but the fact that it looks like our choices for President might very well be Trump or Clinton mystifies me. Like seriously people...what is going on in this country,
does no one actually give a shit??
- I was so excited in my quest for a new apartment and the fact that I found one I loved that I forgot that I have no furniture or any of the usual household items! Moving so much and trying to keep from having to much to move each time has kept me from owning anything besides my bed, tv, clothes and books!
Eepp! I may be living like a hobo for a bit until I get all the things I need! #beingagrownuphasconsequences
|LMAO i love these!|
That is all I have for you today! Link up and confess!