Wednesday, April 20, 2016

On Wednesdays I confess...

Its that time again...


I confess....


- Right now and in the spirit of honestly I will tell you all that I will be MIA for the next 3 weeks. I am hoping to get some posts scheduled so I don't disappear completely but I have 2 exams before I even get to study for Finals so I have to spend every free moment of my time studying. #adultingsucks #pleasedontmakemestudy



- Like Stephanie @Not Entirely Perfect I am very much looking forward to the summer season and all the fun events but I am super stressed about the amount of time I will actually have to do all the fun things! #firstworldproblems #cansummerbeherealready




- Being back on the low carb/crap free diet makes me soooo grumpy. Seriously. Just vicious. I am normally so nice and patient but remove the sweets and the yummy delicious carbs and you get to see a whole new side of me. #lowcarbmakesmeevil #idkillforcake



- Hate to get all political but the fact that it looks like our choices for President might very well be Trump or Clinton mystifies me. Like seriously people...what is going on in this country, 
does no one actually give a shit?? 
#politicsmakemesick #democracyatitsfinest 



- I was so excited in my quest for a new apartment and the fact that I found one I loved that I forgot that I have no furniture or any of the usual household items! Moving so much and trying to keep from having to much to move each time has kept me from owning anything besides my bed, tv, clothes and books! 
Eepp! I may be living like a hobo for a bit until I get all the things I need! #beingagrownuphasconsequences 

LMAO i love these! 

That is all I have for you today! Link up and confess! 

 









6 comments

Emily said...

I do not miss school & exams! Good luck with it all!!
Low carbs make me angry & mean. I feel ya.

lil desiqua said...

Lol at the having no furniture. I was the same way. When I first moved, I was sleeping on an air mattress for months! You'll get there, don't worry! And I can't believe these nominations. It truly boggles my mind.

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

good luck with finals! and yes to living like a hobo, we totally lived like that at first because we had nothing. and omg low carb makes me so evil, and tired, and miserable. i feel you.

Stephanie said...

haha low carb serial killers. TRUTH. Summer is going to be so fun, but I literally already have things scheduled almost every weekend. Into September. Like. WTF, really.

Being Beth said...

Good luck with finals! It's exhausting and the one thing about school that I do NOT miss. And that democracy meme reflects my feeling perfectly.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

cutting out the sugar was killer for me for the first 2 weeks but once you get over those 2 weeks, it's MUCH easier. stay strong!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger