Monday, September 11, 2017

Oh Mondays..

 
I think I could write a whole blog post about the various ways to avoid doing homework every week. I am the master at procrastination and 100% failed this weekend to get my assignments done and in on time even though I had the time.


I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I was glad to hear that my Florida family & friends were all safe and I hope that all you bloggers in Florida are keeping safe & dry!


The first full week back with the kids and my brain is fried already so here are some pictures of my weekend...excuse me while I go stalk all your blogs...

Friday
We have been going to a new all you can eat sushi place and love it!
 If you are in Chicago check out Sushi Taku!
Much needed sushi dinner!

Saturday 
We decided to check out the Chicago Bears Block Party. It was a bit smaller than we anticipated but we both wanted to see Lucky Boys Confusion so we stuck around and had some micheladas. 

 


Sunday
 Was recovery day. We drank far more than expected and resulted in dying on Sunday morning. We bummed around the house and watched Football all day! 


My draft  kings team did ok, not as great as I had hoped but luckily I can pick another team next week! 

In other news...Target had 25% off Fraps on carthweel....so I had my first Salted Caramel Frap and I couldn't have been happier. Also...please note those excellently done nails(never happens) 


 

 
 That is all i've got for you. How was your weekend?

No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger